Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Around the World in 81 Days!



Taj   Mahal - AC

I excitedly    jumped     out    of    bed    and     I      can    feel   the    orange     sun.    I ran   down into the bathroom and I brushing my teeth. It smelted like strawberries and I tasted like strawberries. I          got   dressed   and    ran    down    the    stairs   I   was    going   to   Taj Mahal. I had a swift breakfast and   delicious   breakfast and I ate crunchy    cornflakes   and      warm   orange Juice.  I   excitedly   jumped in crystal blue car and drove off to the Taj Mahal.

Image result for taj mahal"When   I   arrived    at   Taj Mahal   I    look   up     at     Taj   Mahal   and    I   could     see   the    ancient building with a round dome. I could hear the wind whispering in the emerald bushes. I smelled the ruby red roses. I felt the marble and it felt like my comfy own bed. It was like my own dream palace because it was joyful. I saw the crystal blue walls and the golden dome and golden yellow walls.


Today   was    a    happy   day    new    facts.   I   learnt   the     Taj Mahal    took    a     20    years     to   building   and   is around 350 years   old.  The Taj Mahal is in a city called Tyro. The Taj Mahal is a famous   mausoleum in India. It was built in the 15th century. The Taj Mahal is made of white marble and the name meant ‘crown of palaces’. The full height of the Taj Mahal 171 meters tall. I think you should go there because you can see the marble tower and the crystal white building.





Yellow National Park - BB



I excitedly jumped of my bed.  I ran to the toilet and brushed my teeth. It tasted like strawberry toothpaste. I had a golden scrambled egg for breakfast. I jumped into the car and I could feel the wind blowing.

When I arrived at Yellow Stone National Park, I could see a geyser in front of me. I saw steaming hot water coming out of the rocks. Far away from me I could see beautiful deer running through the green woods. The sun was very warm. It was huge in the blue sky. Being here made feel happy because it was stunning.

Image result for yellowstone blue water"Today was a fantastic day I have learnt so many new facts. I learnt so many new facts.  I learnt that it’s the first national park and it's colossal. Do you know it is in North America? There are 200 geysers. Also I learnt when Old Faithful is king of the geysers and that they erupt. Did you know there are over 10,000 pools? The best of it was when I saw the geyser come out.













Great Barrier Reef - DS

I woke and got dressed into silver golden and red shirt. I went down the bumpy stairs for my breakfast. It looked like sausage and toast. I brushed my teeth. I went in my epic mini car. It was a very sunny long journey. It was a hot day and sweaty sunshine. We drove along a bumpy road and it took an hour to get there.

Image result for great barrier reef underwater"I saw kid playing in the Great Barrier Reef and the kids were gone swimming in the water. I got onto a golden boat. I saw a pink jellyfish swimming in the warm ocean. I saw green turtles and grey sharks. I saw rainbow coral. The fish stopped and the shark tried to eat us for his tea! The shark chased the fish into the rainbow coral.



Today was a joyful day I have learnt so many new facts' learnt reef is the size of 70 million football pitches. My best fact is that it is home to 20,000 types of fish spread over big 600 islands and it has been growing for 25 million years. Over 1 million visitors vest every year. I really enjoy it when the big reef.                                             






Yellowstone national park - EMS

I excitedly jumped out of bed and had a big yawn. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I went down stairs and in to the kitchen and saw a plate and it was my breakfast on it. I could smell sausages, egg, beacon and beans from up-stairs. I went to my closet and I found a white t-shirt and some blue jeans and a hoody and a pair of pink and white trains then I went down stairs and ate breakfast and it was delicious. Then I put my shoes on .Then I opened the door but it was raining. Then I put my coat on with my hood up. 
Then I got in the car and drove off to Yellowstone national park I went on a long motorway.
Image result for yellowstone yellow water"
When I arrived I saw a beautiful and colourful river.  I have arrived at Yellowstone national park. In front of me there was an incredible geyser and when it erupted was very loud and it made me jump. I saw burning hot steam and foggy smoke. In front of me there was beautiful deer running through the beautiful white and yellow flowers. It made me happy.



Today was a great day. I have learnt so many new facts. I learnt there are 1000-2000 earthquakes each year however they are small .I was amazed to discover there are over 290 waterfalls and there are over 100,000 pools. Did you know it was 3500 miles of forest? I think that it is a great place because it is the first world’s national park. I think that you all should all should go there because there is 300 geysers and the old faithful is the most famous geyser in the world.






THE TAJ MAHAL - FB

I jumped excitedly out of bed and looked at the burning hot sun and ran speedily down stairs. I ate my delicious breakfast. When I was running speedily down the straight stairs. I could smell my scrumptious and human size plate full of bacon and sandwich and on the side with sour juicy and yellow melon. And then had to run all the way up the steep stairs. And then ran to my room to get my gold dress on.  And then ran to the stinky bath room and brushed my golden hair joyfully with my silver hair brush. Then I got my toothpaste and my purple toothbrush. And put some toothpaste on my toothbrush. I ran down the steps and ran out the door. And then got in the baby blue plane and I flew off.


When I arrived I saw yellow bricks. Also I saw tall towers. And I could hear the wind swishing the emerald green leaves. And then I looked up and saw a grey pattered dome. It was a spectacular building because it is an ancient building. As I walked through I saw beautiful white walls in the ancient building. And there’s tall towers . Also I could see lots of pleasant colours. The patterns covered the whole inside of the Taj Mahal. This was a magnificent day because I learnt a lot of brilliant facts.
Image result for taj mahal"

Today was a magnificent day because I learnt that the name Taj Mahal means crown of palaces. Also I learnt the Taj Mahal is made of white marble. And I learnt that the Taj Mahal’s full height is 171 m tall. Today was a brilliant day. You should go there because it’s an ancient building.  The Taj Mahal took 20 years to build and is 350 years old. The Taj Mahal is in a city called Agra. Agra is in India.  It is special because its ancient and it was made for the Queen .I think you should all go there because you should see the marble towers





Machu Pichu - GG

I excitedly got out of bed and my sister was making Stone Henge out of modelling clay but I just ignored her. Then I ate my breakfast. I had for breakfast a huge a bowl of coco pops and I jumped excitedly into the shiny silver car and drove off to Machu Picchu. It was a very long way to get there. But I had to get a train. We went through the dark mountains before we finally arrived at Machu Picchu.

Image result for machu picchu"When I arrived at Machu Pichu it looked amazing. And I saw old bulldings with no roofs. I felt amazing I love Machu Peichu it is the best place ever. I looked at the old broken bulldins and mossy stone and theye looked like a challenging maze. I saw smooth grass covering the mountains. There was a fresh smell of spring flowers around me .It made me feel joyful because of the smell. Of spring. The mountains were colossal. And a little bit of grey on the mountains. There was a lot of mountains. It made me feel fantastic because it was amazing. 

Today was a brilliant day. I learnt so many facts. I learnt they made this fortress in the year 1450. There are old buildings. I think you should all come because Machu Pichu is magnificent.  So you should all come to visit. There are colossal mountains. All the mountains were grey and white. Also the mountains were colossal so I thought I would like to climb them.






Angel Falls - GP

I cheerfully got out of bed and I saw the shiny sparkling sun. I heard some birds chirping loudly in the cold wind. Then I got dressed quickly into a black and golden sparkly dress. Then I ran down the narrow stairs. My mum and dad were making something nice for breakfast. It did smell fruity. My sister was coming down the stairs too. She said she was hungry. We sat down at the wonky table and I sat on a comfy orange chair. My mum served the table with orange juice and some soft fluffy pancakes with some thick sweet honey. I demolished it in seconds. Then I ran up-stairs happily. Then I opened the door to my bright orange room. I got a starry hairbrush and started to brush my knotty hair. When I was finished brushing my hair it was much softer than before. Then I skipped excitedly into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was finished my teeth were as white as pearls. I got my bright red shoes on and skipped to the car. And we drove off. On the way I saw a sign of angel falls looked so cool. I was so excited in fact all my family were exited especially me I couldn’t wait any more I felt like I was about to scream I could not explain how exited I was literally that’s how exited I was.
Image result for victoria falls from the top"
When I got there I had a big smiley grin on my face. I was extremely excited. I jumped out of the car and bumped my head on the hard rocky floor ouch. But then I got up to see the fantastic view. We went to the top off the rocky cliff. It was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I was love it here. It makes me feel small and it made me feel like I wanted to jump in, it was so cool. Then I heard the roaring water coming out of the rocky cliff. Then I saw the neon green leaves on the dull green bark. The water fall was making a beautiful rainbow. I love angel falls I never wanted to go It was like my house it was so calming but we couldn’t stay I loved it and never wanted to go I felt like staying but there is no shelter so when it rains you’ll get wet.



Today was an adventurous day I learnt so many new facts like seven people have died from climbing angel falls. And did you know angel falls is one off the most colossal water fall in the world. When I saw the roaring water coming out of the rocky cliff I was like wow that’s amazing. I think it’s beautiful. And so does Erin my sister did you know angel falls is 3230 feet high. Angel falls was discovered in 1933 which was a few years ago. I was enjoying the trip all about Angel falls you should go there with some off you friends because it is colossal and beautiful please go it’s a great place.





Machu Picchu - IP

I excitedly jumped out of my bed and ate a delicious breakfast because I was going to Machu Picchu. I was excited so I got dressed and quickly brushed my teeth with my tooth brush and jumped in the blue car and drove off. In the afternoon I had a ham sandwich with crisps and I had a break. I kept driving through lots of towns. I went on a ship, it was lots of fun. I went on a train and a bus and then I had a snack. It was a chocolate bar. I was excited to go to Machu Picchu. I saw some photos of Machu Picchu it looked fantastic and they ate guinea pigs. That is a fact. I could also see colossal mountain and a lovely background and lots of rock buildings. The place was enormous. It was going to be fun because the buildings were like a massive one and the beautiful grass .It was amazing.

Image result for machu picchu"When I arrived at Machu Picchu I saw massive maintains I loved .I saw rock buildings I looked like I had to climb lots of stairs. It was amazed it because I had never seen it before. It was colossal so I decided to have play on the grass it looked smooth across in the grass. In the grass there are lots of squares. It looked amazing in the grass. In the background I saw lots of colours like purple and blue and white and fluffy cloud. It was colossal. At the mountain I climbed the small one on the left hand side. I was hungry so I ate some Guinea Pig. I did not like it tasted like some beef and fish. I loved Machu Picchu because it was at the top of a colossal mountain I saw slippery muddy stairs on the other side of the mountain and it calmed me down because I was running up and down. After that I had some sandwich because I was hungry. It was the gigantic place I have ever been. The fresh air was blowing in my face. It was fun it was beautiful, the background looks cool.

Today was a huge day .I have learnt so many facts. The Incas made the fortress in 1450 and it is found in the Cusoco region of Urbaba. Machu Picchu is ancient. It is on top of a mountain. I love facts because facts tell you things that you don’t know. Machu Picchu is amazing because it is cool. You can climb the mountains one is small and one is colossal and they had grass was a waterfall dripping down the mountains and there was clear sparkling elegant water. It can found in South America in a place called Picchu. It is an amazing name. The place is immense, I think you will love it there because it is beautiful. It is colossal and I like colossal things. I think you should go.    






Great Barrier Reef - JC

I excitedly jumped out of bed and I heard my sisters arguing about a hairbrush. Then I suddenly remembered I was going to the Great Barrier Reef! I tumbled down the long stairs screaming “Great Barrier Reef!” I got dressed, and packed my blue snorkel jumped into the gleaming car and we drove off. The car trip was long and boring. I asked Mum for sweets but she said no I didn’t mind because I was going to the Great Barrier Reef!

Image result for great barrier reef colourful coral"I slowly trod towards the ocean elatedly. I could see the translucent water gnawing and roaring at the sand .The water splashed against the white jagged rocks. I felt the gentle breeze brush against my legs .I unpacked my grubby snorkel latched it against my face put up my swimming trunks and lunged into the water. I instantly entered a new world as I saw a puny fish swim by I felt soft sand smooth against my fingertips .I saw underneath me a purple pastel coral. I swam away because I saw a sagging jellyfish swim past suddenly. I spotted a shark I gurgled and rushed away . My mouth dropped I saw cute turtles flip past magically and suddenly I felt myself on a hard boat I heard my dad say hurry up Jake we are going on a cruise! My jaw dropped.   



Today I had an efficient day because I learnt tons of exiting facts .I the Great Barrier Reef is over 600 islands!! That`s 70 million football pitches and 70,000 miles! The Great Barrier Reef has one million visitors every year because it is so immense! I also learnt it is home to 20,000 types of fish it has also been growing for 28,000 years Australia is 9,443 miles from England basically it is huge also the Great Barrier Reef is made up of 2,500 reefs it is stunning . Now I have told you these phenomenal facts this blog must end also I really recommend going there.                             






Christ the Redeemer - JB
        
I excitedly jumped out of bed and could see the crystal blue sea. The sand was shimmering like golden leaves from my room. I got dressed really fast afterwards l slid in my l red VW GTI Polo car, which was shimmering. Today, I am going to see the magnificent Christ the Redeemer.                                                                                                                                                                               
Image result for christ the redeemer from above"When I arrived at Christ the Redeemer it was a colossal size. Then I touched the smooth soft statue that felt like I was in bed. When I arrived everybody was screaming because the wind was blowing hard. I could see the sparkling sea.


Today was a magnificent day because I learnt all about the Christ the Redeemer statue. I was amazed to discover that it weighs 635 tons and it is 92 feet wide. I think that it is one of the best in the whole world. My favourite fact is the statue is 32 meters high. I think they should visit because it is a great place to visit. The statue was amazing and the mountains are as smooth as a diamond. 





Yellowstone National Park - KS

Image result for yellowstone national park"
I excitedly jumped out of bed because I was going to yellow stone national park. I ran down the steps to have breakfast. I could smell the burning eggs and the burning bread with butter. I ate butter golden yellow eggs and crusty white bread. I jumped in to the car and I can see the green beautiful trees.
When I arrived at Yellowstone national park in front me I could see an amazing geyser. I saw steaming hot water explode of the rock. Far away from me I could see beautiful deer running through the green woodland. The sun was warm it was high in the blue sky. Being here made me happy because it was stunning.

Today was fantastic day I have learnt so many new facts.  Did you know there are 300 geysers. I really enjoyed it when then there are over 100,000 pools. I think that it incredible because it is fantastic. You should all go there.                        





Angel Falls - KBA

I excitedly jumped out of bed and I could hear Chelsea brushing her teeth. I quickly got dressed into a silver gold glittery dress and I ran down the curved staircase because today I am going to the amazing angel falls. I had a toasty breakfast with sour, juicy and green watermelon on the side. I went to brush my teeth so they were shiny and clean. Then I jumped into the car and drove off.
Image result for angelfalls from the ground"

When I arrived at Angel falls I could see hard rocks. I climbed to the top of Angel falls I looked down I could see people they looked tiny. I could feel the rocks because of the trainers on my feet. I could see the amazing fast water fall. It was very noisy and loud. I saw the white clear waterfall. I could smell the beautiful waterfall. It was dangerous because I looked down and it was really deep. I touched the hard rocks I looked up and I could see the fluffy clouds and the crystal blue sky. It was the biggest thing I have ever seen.









Today was an amazing day. I have learnt so many new facts. I learnt that Angel falls was found in 1933. Angel falls is the highest water fall in the world.  I really enjoyed it when I climbed it. Did you know that it is 3230 feet high and seven people have died of climbing Angel falls? Did you know that Angel falls was discovered on 18 November 1933? I think you all should go to Angel falls because it is amazing.





The Taj Mahal - LK

I jumped out of bed and then went to the kitchen. Then I made breakfast and it had cornflakes and sugar. Then I went to Taj Mahal. It was 25 degrees hot in Indian because of the burning sun.
Image result for taj mahal blue water"









When I arrived at Taj Mahal I saw the imposing   windows   of   the Taj   Mahal.   There was an enormous white marble towers   that could    reach   the    sky.    I    could    hear the    emerald    leaves   swishing .The   dome    was   beautiful    because    it    was super pretty.


Today    it     was     super     awesome, I learnt    that    Taj    Mahal     is     in     a   city called Agra because it was named after the Queen Agra. Did you know its 350 years old? It is really cool you should visit.





Christ the Redeemer Statue - LY

Image result for christ the redeemer statue"I excitedly jumped out of bed and got dressed speedily. I got dressed to be organised to leave the quiet house. Today I am going to see the gigantic statue of Christ. I walked out to my blue Lamborghini and opened the sparky blue door. I am happy to start my holiday because I am excited to visit. I was excited the Christ the Redeemer will be fun.

I touched the smooth blue grey stone of the tall tower. It was as tiny as a person. As I looked, the statue towered above me. From the statue I could see the gigantic mountains and the trees stood together like a factory. I could hear the waves swishing quietly beneath me. I stood at the top of gigantic statue. I looked at the colourful city. It was very exciting.

My favourite fact about the statue is when I stand next to it, it looks colossal. I think you should visit because the tower is beautiful and nice. Today was a fantastic day. I have learnt so many facts. I learnt all about Christ the Redeemer statue. I was amazed to discover that it weighs 632 tons and it cost $ 1million to build. I think it is great place to visit as it is place in Brazil. Did you know it is in Rio de Janeiro.                                                                                                                                                    





Great Barrier Reef - MR

I excitedly jumped out of bed because I am going to the Great Barrier Reef. It was a surprisingly hot day when I finished my nice breakfast I quickly got to the past the cat and I drove down the long motorway to go to the white and blocked gate. And went in. Then I went to my room it took 3 days and 2 nights.

When I got to the Great Barrier Reef I sailed on a big boat over the crystal blue sea .Today it was so hot. And the sky was bright blue in the ocean I saw a bright red fish and a cute turtle in the crystal blue water. I saw a slow moving whale and soft sand it made me feel happy because I love watching the slow whales
Image result for colourful great barrier reef"

Today was a fantastic day .I learnt so many new facts I learnt that the Great Barrier Reef is the size of 70 million football fields but I didn’t see it all today. The Great Barrier Reef has 20,000 fish and many species of fish, also did you know there is 100 species of strange jelly fish. I think that you should all go there because it is super fun.





Angel Falls - MT

I cheerfully got out of bed and I saw the bright yellow sun shining on my eyes. I got dressed in my clothes fast .I was wearing a blue lightning t-shirt I ran down stairs and ate my breakfast it was tasty and a scrumptious and I brushed my teeth and jumped extremely into the big blue car. I felt so happy because I was going to the big colossal big angel falls. Today is going to be a sunny day so I am going to have lots of sun.

             When I arrived at the amazing enormous angel falls I saw freezing cold water and a beautiful rainbow and a big enormous view. I was amazed how far down the cliff was and how big and strong those rocks were. At the bottom of the water fall was a splash and a rainbow .It was sunny weather that is what made me happy. I was somewhat flustered with the heat as I jumped into my bright blue car. I saw the bright big fresh water. The sky was covered with big fluffy clouds that were moving slowly. There were jagged rocky cliffs and I thought I could climb but I thought if I do it would be dangerous because I could fall.
Image result for angel falls from above"

           Today was a good day .I learnt that the Angel Falls is the highest water fall in the world and my mum said if I am good I could throw a rock down the waterfall. It was a beautiful water fall. It is a big waterfall. There was a rainbow. Angel falls is 3230 feet high so it is big. Also named after a person who crashed there in a plane. Also it is located in Venezuela. Angel falls is a most beautiful famous for being one of the most beautiful water fall. It is a big jagged rocky cliff and a long way down. There is millions of water that falls down. It is so big it made a lake and the trees are dark green. Did you know that Angel falls has a crack in the middle of the mountain to make the waterfall. The water pushed through and that is how it was made. I think that you should go to Angel falls because it was a great place. I trust you. 





Christ the Redeemer - MJH

I excitedly jumped out of bed and got dressed speedily.  I ate my mighty breakfast slowly. I ate a delicious yellow banana. I am happy as I am going to see the ginormous statue of Christ the Redeemer. I rode my bike to the train station to start my journey.
When I arrived I touched the smooth blue grey stone of the statue. The stone was an impressive 32 meters high. It rose into the blue sky. From the statue I could see the gigantic mountains. The trees stood together like a factory. I could hear the wind blowing quietly near me. I stood at the top of a ginormous mountain. I looked down at the colourful city. It was very exciting.
Image result for christ the redeemer statue"
Today was a fanatic day I learnt all about Christ the Redeemer. I was amazing to discover that it weighs 635 thousand tons and it costs a million to build. My favourite fact is that the statue is 22 metres high.





Machu Picchu - RG

In the morning  I quickly got dressed  into my blue shorts and my turquoise  glittery top and so I went down the  strait stairs and ate my crispy croissants and some chocolate inside with some watery, juicy, orange, orange juice with some strawberries on the side.so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth with some mint toothpaste. It was time to leave so we went to the warm car and drove off. I could hear the banging of the stones as the car bumped along the road. It was not because of the road. It was not the shiny golden sun shining from in the window.

Image result for machu picchu fog"After I climbed the hard soft stone I reached the old dirty path. I came to a giant building it looked   like a challenging maze. It felt like a cracked house .I climbed up a long steep mountain and then whenever I stepped on the soft rock half of it fell down I could see the bottom of the mountain. I could only here rocks moving. Although it was almost like a maze because inside there were loads of zig zags. There were no roofs ether. The soft grass at the bottom of the building there were parts missing of the building. It was very weird spectacular brilliant amazing. The mountains were tall the steps were long It was made out of brick it was bigger than 12 houses. The hard red rock and stone but the stone is harder than the rock. I looked at the mammoth stone with my fingers. The mountains are always standing when I  go by I  go by I  can feel the breeze swishing and  It  sounds  like someone is humming could see the hard stone on the other  side  of the  mountain. I could see the hard stone on the other side of the mountain. I could feel tiny bits and it felt like cracked shell. I could taste air on my tongue and it smelt like it too. The giant mountain stood out in the amazing distance.



Today was an amazing day I leant so many new facts I learnt Machu Picchu can be found in South America. Machu Picchu is found in Cusco region of Urabama river. The Incas made this fortress in 1450. Macho Picchu  is an ancient  on top  of a mountain  because they want to keep  people  safe so they don’t  get  hurt . I saw the dark colossal green trees but the colossal mountains were as mammoth as can be. Machu Picchu is magnificent. It is the 3rd oldest in the whole wide world and its fortress was made in 1450, I think that you should come to Machu Picchu too.




Christ the Redeemer - RD

Image result for christ the redeemer statue"I excitedly dressed and leaped out of bed and saw the crystal blue sea. The sand was shimmering and there was live golden leaves from my room. I got dressed really quickly and ate round Wheeto’s with cold milk and fruity orange juice. Today I am going to see the magnificent Christ the Redeemer.

When I arrived at the Christ the redeemer statue I was am amazed at its colossal size. I touched the smooth statue that felt like my bright blue duvet in the morning. It was noisy around me because the different people were shouting loudly. I looked down at the tall buildings and the small towns. I could see the magnificent blue ocean. The white fluffy clouds were moving over my head.

Today was a magnificent day because I learnt all about the Christ the Redeemer statue. I was amazed to discover that it weighs 655 tons and it is 91 feet wide. I think it is a magnificent place to visit as it is one of the new sew seven wonders of the whole world. My favourite fact is It cost $I million to build. I think that everyone should visit the tower because I love the touch of it.





The Great Barrier Reef - SS

I jumped excitedly out of bed then I had a quick tasty breakfast. And I ate it rapidly. I had a piece of crumbled toast with yellow cheese. It was a lovely and sunny. I saw the glowing gold sun. I was joyful about going to the Great Barrier Reef because there are lots of colourful fish. I got there on a big boat it was a long and boring journey. I asked my mum for my green Nintendo DS because I wanted to play a video game.

Image result for great barrier reef swimmer and turtle"When I arrived at the Great Barrier Reef. In the ocean I saw a lot of small colourful fish, a gigantic shark, a huge slow moving Blue whale, a slow moving cute turtle, a Black and yellow fish it looks like a warning sign and a blue coral. I tried to feel the blue ocean when I felt the ocean it was warm. I wanted to jump into the warm water but I couldn’t because there are scary sharks, pink slow moving jellyfish and huge hard rocks.

Today was an extremely good day because I learnt that the Great Barrier Reef is a size of 70,000 football fields, there are 20,000 types of fish, 6 species of turtles and 100 types of jellyfish. My favourite part was when I saw the scary sharks while they tiny colourful fish. I think you should go there because it’s massive.    





Taj Mahal - VS

I jumped extremely happily out of my warm comfy soft clean bed. And I could feel the boiling burning hot sun pouring through my colossal window and hitting my face. I slithered into my bright clothes. I ran downstairs and had a delicious swift breakfast with yellow egg, crispy red bacon and delicious pancakes with sugar and lemon juice on top. I brushed my teeth with my minty toothpaste and then I scrambled to the car because we were going to the magnificent Taj Mahal. I looked out of the car window and I saw lots of trees and other cars some with stripes and some with spots my favourite was a rainbow glittery one. I asked for chocolate so we drove to a petrol station and bought some by then we were nearly there.

Image result for taj mahal purple sky"When I arrived at the Taj Mahal I could see the ancient building with a round dome. I could hear the wind rustling in the emerald green bushes. I liked the scent of the ruby red roses. I felt the tall marble towers on my hand and it was cool. I felt like I was in my own dream because it was like my own palace. The golden yellow bright sun was flouting in the bright blue sky. The colourful decoration made me feel like dancing because it was so beautiful. The beautiful white walls are like polished shoes. I looked up at the ceiling when I saw the lovely patterns joined together to make a picture. The river was like looking through a window. I would like Taj Mahal a little bit more if it had glitter on it.

 I had  a fun tim at Yellowstone   national  park. My frafot was the booftl wotfl and the big mantns. I  lit the culfl fow but it was   windy . if I gow ther  gen I woodng my frens too goy for a  woc.  Did you now that they are 290 big waterfalls I had amazing time at Yellowstone. I hope my family and friends can come with me next time and we can have a big picnic.  
Today was an enthusiastic day. I have learnt so many new facts. I found out that Taj Mahal means crown of palaces. I extremely enjoyed it although it was flaming hot. I saw the colourful dome roof towering in the bright clear sky. The Taj Mahal took around 20 years to build and is around 350 years old. I was amazed to discover that the fall height of Taj Mahal is 171 meters tall.  Did you know that Taj Mahal is made of white marble or that Taj Mahal is Located in a city called Agra which is in India. I would recommend to go there because it is so beautiful.    





Yellowstone National Park - BC

Image result for yellowstone national park" I had a  shuohra and I got drest. I went   beownsteirs and I had a cwik bwefos. I got int a yellow taxi.                          
When I arrived I went fror a long wocon the big mantins with my dog . wen wey got  to the top  of the mountain I let my dog cherey   gow  for a run rand . at Yellowstone national par we sore big green and braun trees aswell as a beauty rainbow and a dlue waterfall I sat down to look at the fantic rocky mountains although  I was excited to see the  mountain lions.


 I had  a fun tim at Yellowstone   national  park. My frafot was the booftl wotfl and the big mantns. I  lit the culfl fow but it was   windy . if I gow ther  gen I woodng my frens too goy for a  woc.  Did you now that they are 290 big waterfalls I had amazing time at Yellowstone. I hope my family and friends can come with me next time and we can have a big picnic.                                        




The Great Barrier Reef - BLO

This morning I excitedly got out of my snugly worm bed. I had a bowl of yummy coco pops then I got dressed into my colourful comfy cloves. We got into our grey car and we left the holiday house. On the way I saw colourful birds and plants we stopped at mc Donald’s for lunch. As we got closer I could smell the salty sea and hear the see gulls cry.

Image result for great barrier reef"When I arrived I got changed into my worm swimming costume. I had a yummy chocolate ice cream then I jumped into the sea. I could see the beautiful coral reef. Sometimes I had to come up for air. After an hour it was tea time. We went to get fish and chips. We bort some cod and chips.

I had an awesome time at The Great Barrier Reef because I love the magnificent colourful coral. Did you know it is 2000 years old and also the oldest reef in the world? My favourite thing was the butifal coral  I also liked seeing all the wonderful screeches. I riley enjoyed visiting the Great Barrier Reef and hope I can go bac agaen.                                                                        





 Machu Picchu the true story - CC

This morning I excitedly jumped out of my warm bed and had a burning hot breakfast. I went downstairs to get in my comfy clothes. We were going to Machu Picchu but it was a two hour drive. I was feeling nerves because I have never been there. When we got there it was pouring it down so I got in my warm coat and my safe umbrella.

Image result for machu picchu pictures"When I arrived at Machu Picchu it was freezing cold so I went back to our campervan. We had some bacon and eggs. I went to the dusty buildings in the dusty building there where gigantic statues they were fantastic. I went up the steep hill although it was 2400 meters above sea level. My mum and dads legs were not working they were a sleep. I was so excited to see what was at the top and at the top there was a statue of Machu Picchu.

I had a great time at Machu Picchu because there was a fantastic view. My Favre thing at Machu Picchu was the ruins. They were very shiny more shiny then the sun. I was burning hot it felt like I was going like bacon. If I was to go again I would look at the Machu Picchu statue. This was the best day of my life because of the stuff like the view I could see giant moutins.                






Yellowstone National Park - CS

This Morning I excitedly jumpt out of my bouncy bed. I was happy because I was going to a park and I have a yummy picnc. I got into the train.

When I arrived I got in the blu and white heliceter because it was frast. When I was nearly landing I saw tall mountains.

I had the besdt time at Yellowstome National Park.  I lic wen I saw the wiledt anmlis and the tel watvfall. Do yo no there are 290 waterfalls.
Image result for yellowstone national park"





Christ the Redeemer Statue - EM     
    
This morning I excitedly jumped out of my cosy bed then I had a delicious breakfast. I got dressed but I soon realised the clothes were to small they felt very tight. Once I was ready I excitedly jumped into the car and we zoomed off. I was very excited because I was going to Christ the Redeemer Statue. On the way I felt the bumpy road rattle my seat as it bounced me up and down as we drove to the gigantic statue.


Image result for christ the redeemer statue"



When I arrived I saw Christ the Redeemer Statue and it was huge! I climbed the long winding staircase up to the tall tower so that I could see the beautiful view. First I had to climb a gigantic mountain. As I was climbing I saw the huge city. At the end of the day I had some dinner and I went home.

I enjoyed my time at Christ the Redeemer Statue. My favourite part of the day was when I got to see the beautiful view. I loved seeing all of the amazing city and all of the cute animals. I learned so many facts today would you like to hear one? Did you know that there is 148 steps to get to the top of the staircase? I loved my time at Christ the Redeemer Statue and I hope I can come back another time.






Great Barrier Reef - ELW

Image result for great barrier reef turtle"This morning I drunk my morning milk. I had my delicious breakfast I had fruit loops. It was a rainy day but I do not care because I am going to the Great Barrier Reef. So I got on my bike and off I went. On the way I saw the sky blue water and the yellow sand. I was nerves and exited at the same time

When I arrived I got my ruby suit on and … DIVED IN. I saw a cat fish then a clown fish with sea animi. There was lots of different tips of fish. It was like a underwater site. The coral was so coliful all I coral see was colrs. There was a scary under water cave but I did not go in.


My ferrate was when I saw the catfish and I am sue I saw a hamahedshak in the distends.  I particularly enjoyed it when I saw when I spotid the underwater cave I got wrelly excited then. When I swam up I coled feel the clear water in my face. When I get home I am exited to tell my friends that the Great Barrier Reef was there for 200 YEARS . I loved my time at the Great barrier Reef if I whir to go back I would go fishing and cach a big fish.






The Christ the Redeemer statue - EE

Image result for christ the redeemer statue purple sky"This morning I excited jumped out of my long bed. I got dressed into a dress and I had my hair done. I played on my tablet. I am going to the huge Christ the
Redeemer Statue. I am having my breakfast and then I drove off. In the car I looked on my phone and it said there is beautiful weather and I looked out of my window. It was golden sun. To get there it only takes one hour. I am so happy I have been here before, it was amazing and I went for my birthday.

When I arrived I looked out of my window and saw an eagle it flew past me!!!  It was time go on the travel cars looked high but I was going to go on it wish me luck!!!I just got off and it was amazing and next I went to get some lunch. I had a vegetarian burger and an ice cream. It was delicious! But it was time to climb the statue. When I got to the top it was an amazing view to see and it felt like a rock. I loved it there but I was sad to leave. This was a great experience   to be some close and some   people do not   envy   one   dues   not   the   high so I am prated.  There is   one more   thing   to do it   was  the  Christ  of   redeemer statue  and  it lit up it was a great day.


I had an great time at Christ the redeemer statue. I loved the view because anywhere you look it is beautiful. My favourite thing was when I went on the travel cars is extremely scary and it was amazing. The huge Christ the redeemer   statue was beautiful. The amazing landmark is in Brazil. The colossal Christ the redeemer statue was built in 1822. I loved the Christ the redeemer statue and I will book a  never holiday they for  next year .                                    






Great Barrier Reef - HE

 This morning I excitedly jumped out my nice bed. I was excited because I was going to the Great Barrier Reef. I got dressed into a black t-shirt and some blue jeans then I had breakfast. On the way I saw nice animals and red plants. I saw the bright blue sky above the Great Barrier Reef.

Image result for great barrier reef turtle"When I arrived I went to swim I sore a lot of fish and one shark. I was going to fish and I caught a big fish! I saw a lot of coral and water plants plus I took a picture. I went around the reef then I saw a big blue whale. I went to jump in the bright blue water then I was going to drive back home.


I had a great time at the great barrier reef. My favourite thing is me seeing the colourful fish because it was fun. I particularly enjoyed it when I had a nice my time there was amazing when I swam to find gold if I was to go aging  I world jump into the bright blue water. I would like to go back one day to the Great Barrier Reef.





The Great Barrier Reef  - HL

Image result for great barrier reef colourful coral"

This morning I jumped excitedly out of my soft bed. I got reset then I had some sweet breakfast so I could go to the Great Barrier Reef. I felt excited because I could swim with the colourful fish. I jumped excitedly into the car and drove off. On the way I saw lots of white sheep and grazing cattle. A few mints later I could see the gold sand and the clear blue sea.

When I arrived I got dressed into my rubbery suit and jumped into the calm sea then I saw the bright coral. After I went fishing on a fast boat when I was fishing I caught a gigantic fish!!!!! When I got back to my warm hotel I cooked the fish and sherd it with my parents.


I had a fantastic time at the Great Barer Reef. My ferret bit was going on a fast boat. When I was fishing I saw a massive megladon skeleton that had crashed into the reef. I also went to the fish and chip shop and got some delicious fish and chips. Did you know dead corral is white? I would love to go back again. If I went back I would go to the water park.  





Taj Mahal - IB

This morning   I excitedly jumped out of my bed.  It is boiling so I got dressed into my vest and shirts because it is so hot today. I jumped down the  stairs to have my breakfast then I got in my big car and I drove off to Taj Mahal is a huge building. 
When I arrived I could see the bank that Taj Mahal  was built on and the river next to it.

When I arrived at the Taj Mahal I could feel the hot sun. I wanted to go inside the amazing Taj Mahal and feel the bank. Taj Mahal is a very famous landmark in Agra. It was very fun I wanted to go in the river because it is so hot but I wasn’t allowed to go in so I didn’t then I had lunch.  

It is so fun so far. I particularly enjoyed it when I ate my huge lunch it was delicious. I saw big trees and green grass. My time at Taj Mahal was amazing. If I come back I will take a very shiny crystal home with me. Did you know how old the Taj Mahal is? 350 years old. I loved it. It was the best day ever.

Image result for taj mahal"







 The Taj Mahal - HP
This morning I woke up and got out of my warm bed then I got changed into a smart blue t-shirt. I jumped excitedly instil into the car and drive off to Taj Ma d I saw a toll tree and a pricle boosh.
Image result for taj mahal dark blue sky"

When I arrived I sow the byutiful walls with the patns.  After a 10 hour drive we riched Taj Mahal and sow a tall tree and a pricle boosh. I went clos and I tuch it because I went to see what it fils lick . Taj Mahal is a brllent plas. Taj Mahal is toll and long.

My favrot bit was the patones on the difrnt wols. Then I had a brlnt time to see the difrand pant on the wol. I have found out that the Taj Mahal is 350 years old. Then I found out Taj Mahal took 20 years to build and a found out Taj Mahal was built on a plack. Nekx tim I will ispl mor and I will bring a dlsh pinknick.





Angel Falls - JKO


Image result for angel falls trees"I woke up feeling excited because I was going to the rocky waterfall of Angel Falls. I had a delicious breakfast because I was going to an amazing place. I had to get dressed quickly into my amazing camouflage top and my dark trouser. I got changed into these clothes because I like these clothes. On the way there although I said I was excited I started getting even more mad because it was sunny then freezing then raining.



When I arrived I could see the rocky cliffs of Angel Falls and the blue wet water .I had enjoyed the view of Angel Falls. I wanted to look closer but it was time to eat. Now its sunny and I am back at the view place looking closer. For lunch I had a kebab and BBQ chicken. I wanted to have a swim but I got stopped by a man. He said you cant swim in the water.  Then I went home  



I liked the view of Angel Falls also my favourite bit was when I felt one of the rocks. I liked the colossal cliff. I liked the wet stream because it was moving. I would going back because I like all the activity’s there. Did you know that a person called Jimmy Angel crashed there plane on the waterfall ever since its been called Angel Falls? I had a fantastic time I wish I could come back here soon if I could go again I would feel rocks.







Christ the Redeemer Statue - KH


This    morning  I  excitedly  jumped  out  of  my  comfy  bed  then I got  dressed  and had  some  sweet   sugary  pancakes  for  breakfast before driving off.  I saw lovely  autumn  trees  as well as an interesting statue. The amazing view was beautiful.  When  I  arrived  I  climbed  the  spiral  staircase  and  the  view  was  amazing.  When  I  got  to  the  top  I  felt  the  rough  statue  and  I  looked     made out of rock and it had a very hard floor.


When I arrived I climbed the spiral staircase and the view was awesome. When I got to the top I felt the rough statue and I looked down to see all the gigantic buildings colourful cars and some people. I saw the bright flashing moon. The statue was made out of rock and it had A very hard floor.

Image result for christ the redeemer sunset"I had an amazing time at Christ the Redeemer. My favourite bit was looking at the beautiful view because I saw some lovely animals. I partitlary enjoyed going to the place. If I was to go back again I would take a picture of Christ the Redeemer. Did you know at night it is lit up? I had a great time there and want to go back.






Angel Falls - MG

This morning I woke up and jumped out of bed and had a cup of hot tea and a big breakfast .It was scrumptious then I got dressed in my pretty dress. I got in the shiny car and drove off to Angel Falls. I drove a long way I saw the motorway out of the window. I was really excited because the lovely water fall and the rocky cliffs I wish I saw a rainbow so I can wish for a soft teddy that looks like a rainbow. I had a lovely drive on the long motorway.

Image result for angel falls"When I arrived I saw rocky cliffs and the bumpy waterfall. I climbed the colossal mountain because I wanted to find colourful crystals. I was terrified because I was so high up. I was really scared .My mum was begging me to come down. I was scared it was to high up. At least it was a nice view I loved the view then I saw rainbow in the corner in my eye. It was beautiful the colours of the rainbow red ,orange ,yellow ,green ,blue purple colours of the rainbow. I was going down the mountain then I chipped on a shown and heat myself and saw the rocky waterfall. I went in the car and drove off and said I love Angel Falls.
I had a lovely time at Angel falls so I said bye bye and drove off. The waterfall was really pretty and the metallic water. The waterfall was the most satisfying thing. It was amazing so I was watching the video. Angel Fall is named after a man called Jimmy angel who crashed a plan on top of the water fall.  





Yellowstone National Park - MH

This morning I excitedly jumped out of my cosy bed. I was happy because I was going  to Yellowstone NationaI Park It was beautiful because it  had  Ioads  of colourful blue trees. I got in my taxi and I drove off.

Image result for yellowstone national park pictures"When I arrived I saw the huge mountains and I climbed the  mat I saw the bird s in the blue sky then broth   lions on     the hiIIs. I  walked  down  the steep  hill  so  that  I could get closer to the clear calm lake.

 I had a good time at Yellow stone national park.I saw birds in the blue sky.My  favret free was big waterfall. I had so much fun at Yellowstone and I hope my friends can come with me next time.                                    





Christ the Redeemer Statue - OL

This morning I excitedly Jumped out of my cosy bed.  I got dress in to black shirt and orange shorts and then I had my yummy breakfast I saw my Nany wave to me on the way and a black bird. My mum and dad drove along to Christ the redeemer statue.

When I arrived at Christ the redeemer statue he was so BIG. I went to Christ the redeemer statue and I touch him he was so hard. People were looking at Christ the redeemer statue  there  were so many people looking at the statue  but some people left. Then I had to go so I went home.

I had so much fun there at Christ the redeemer statue my favourite really was Christ the redeemer statue because he looks cool. I particularly enjoyed it when I climbed Christ the Redeemer Statue to see the shiny Rainbow. If I was to go again I would climb down the BIG mountains then I would go home. I have learned so many new facts today did you know that at night it is lit up? So I wish I could come back one day.

Image result for christ the redeemer"






Machu Picchu - OH

This morning I excitedly jumped out of my cosy bed. I felt really excited because I was going to Machu Picchu to see the giant mountains and the amazing ruins. Then I got dressed into my favourite Dinosaur t-shirt also my favourite jeans. I ate my lovely   briefest it had chocolate. Then I was on my  way. On my   journey I saw mountains and I saw some big bushy trees and some massive waterfalls then we arrived. I could see the ruins also the mountains, castles, bright green grass and the beautiful blue sky.

Image result for machu picchu pictures"When I got there I climbed up the tall mountains to get to the massive Machu Picchu and the cool rewinds. When we got to the top of the big mountings I could see the awesome rewinds. Did you know the mountains are 2400 meters above sea level? I walked threw the rewinds and there made out of steel Iron. I could see big castles then I saw the amazing mountains with grass patches in exact sections. I wanted to go back into the ruins so we did go back in. I wanted to play hide and seek. My beautiful mum counted while I hid. We had a lot of fun adventurers then we climbed up the mountain even hier. I had a walk right at the top then I had a scrumptious lunch. I explored for some more hours by slkiding down the massive rocky mountains. I climbed back the bit of the mountains then I got back into my shiny car and we drove off.

My time there was awesome because the ruins were like a giant maze. I also really liked the giant mountains they are so tall. There were so many new things to explore at Machu Picchu. I also made friends with an adorable llama. If I was to go again I would do everything all over again. The view from the ginormous mountains was so amazing because I could see the top of castles and houses and rivers from miles away. I was so amazed and there was so many different things there. The mountains had so much detail. I have learnt something new to day. Did you know the mountains are 2400 meters above sea level? Today has been the best day ever and I would like to go back again.   





The Great Barrier Reef - PH

This morning I got up excitedly out of my worm bed. I went down stairs skipping happy to have my breakfast. My breakfast was cornflakes then I went upstairs to get dressed. I wore my sparkly shoes and my crop top with my sparkly trainers. When I got downstairs we went into the car and we drove off. On the way I saw tall trees and bendy bushes. It was fun seeing things on the way. Also as we got closer we saw the great barrier reef .

When I arrived I saw the Great Barrier Reef. I went swimming but first I had a ice cream it was yummy .then I went swimming so I went in it was cold but when I was moving it was fine. when I was under water I saw colourful fish and the fish were really fast. When I got out of the Great Barrier Reef it was cold. I wanted to go back in but mum said no. It was fun but later on we got to go back into the Great Barrier Reef again. After that we got into the car and drove off .it was fun at the Great Barrier Reef I didn’t want to leave but I had too.

Image result for great barrier reef turtle in coral"I love the Great Barrier Reef because the best bit was swimming of course. My time was amazing and I saw the colourful fish. It was fun going but even I liked the chocolate ice cream too. I wish I went there again. I would do games and look at the place more than anyone else. When i left I was sad because I didn’t want to leave. I have learned new things today. Did you know that the great barrier reef has different fish in it? I love the great barrier reef it was the best .






Angel falls - RJ

This morning I  excitedly  Jump out of my comfy bed. Then I got driest. Then I had my dilhas braceros and it was eggs and bacon. I ran into my car and drove off to Angel Falls. On the way I saw Angel Falls far away. I saw clear water coming down. I saw more trees and when I got closer I saw green land on top.

Image result for angel falls"When I arrived I saw angel falls and crystal blue water coming down. There were shiny gold crystals under the rocks and really tall trees. Then I herd  bird’s fling  in the err and little fisheyes the blue water. After a bit of a while  I started  walking  and I  saw  squirrels and foxes .I had a fantastic   time at angel falls my favourite was seeing the crystal blow  water  coming down . Aft a wile a plane crash happened it was named after Jimmy Angel. I hope I gow ther a gen .           





Machu Picchu - SW


The morning I excitedly went down the steers and went down for breast. I had fruit loops and it was dishes. I loved it because I tried them and they was amassing. I got dress in the same clovers then we was gone in the car to Machu Picchu. On the way we sore white lams living there and it was pouring.

When I arrived I had to climb the mossy mountain and I was tired. I was very excited and it had foggy weather.  The rocky manting and it was very rocky. At Machu Picchu there was a rainbow and it was amasing. It was ing strim and I cod hear a little bird and there sold ice cream and oviesve I went for chocolat. Ther was so many hos is at Machu picchu I sow 2 rabits  playing with each over.

Image result for machu picchu pictures"At macho picchu I loved it because it was incredblal. Ther was so many tall mountain but one of them is even taller then the rest. Done near the manting there it was crustal like blue pond. When I climbed Machu Picchu it was ruf. Fact time. Did you know Machu Picchu is 2400m above sea level? There were so many bits of broken house and walls. My favourite thing is climbing the high mountin but one day I mite come back.





Angel falls - VB


Image result for angel falls"This morning excitedly jumped out of my warm bed. I had a sweet breakfast of American stile pancakes with maple syrup. I got dressed in to a very pretty dress with glistening gemstones and glitter. I was really excited because we were going to angle falls. Soon we got into the car and drove off. I saw big rocks and green grass on the way

When I arrived I saw a huge steep mountain with a glistening water fall. I walked around and I felt the bumpy, rough surface of the mountain. I started to climb up the mountain. And I got to top. I saw a beautiful view. I saw a big rainbow in the blue, sky I could see red hot sun then the pretty green trees with bushy leaves. I could see fluffy clouds below us. I could see little caves in some places some were big. I climbed down it was pretty.   I got down to the ground.

I had an awesome time at angel falls. I loved the relaxing sounds the water fall made. I enjoyed climbing the rough mountain. I saw little birds in the sky. Did you know that Jimmy angel crashed his plane on top of the water fall  that’s how it got is name. If I went again I would go swimming in the warm water of the water fall. I would come back. I think I will be booking again some time.  





Machu Picchu - WD

This morning I excitedly jumped out of my fluffy bed. I got dressed into a boiling jumper and a freezing shorts. Then I had a very sweet yogurt for breakfast I was going to Machu Picchu I went to my motorbike but it was too      hot so I had to get lots of ice. Then I got on it and had a very slow and bumpy ride because it was so slow. It took ten ours to get there but I had snacks so it wasn’t so bad.

Image result for machu picchu close up"When I arrived at Machu Picchu I had to climb a rocky mountain to get to the fun activity. I chose to climb another rocky mountain when I got to the top. I saw an amazing view after that I had a burger I went to the activity place this time I chose to go to build a brick wall. When I started to build the wall I realised the bricks were grey. It was tiring at the end it looked stunning. Then I got to my motorbike. I said to my elf it has been a good day .

I had a very fun time at Machu Picchu my favourite thing was building the grey wall because I got much stronger. Lamas live there. The paths are dirtier than you think. I wish I could come here again but with my fun friends. when I got home I went to my fluffy bed.     



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the World in 81 Days!

Taj    Mahal - AC I excitedly     jumped      out     of     bed     and      I       can     feel    the     orange      sun.     I r...